Thursday, July 4, 2013

In Which We Go Running on a Frequent Basis

So far this week we've only missed running one morning. It's been awesome. I actually enjoy running here, even though I get totally sweaty. The main reason why I like running here is because it's a new area to explore! At the moment, we've been going just up our street every day to the Halla Arboretum. It's a pretty sweet place and an awesome place to run. It has trails going every which way through trees and over streams and past gardens and up and down hills. I have a great time up there, though Nancy gets mad at me if I choose too many uphills. One of these days we'll have to take a camera up there and post some pictures. Today, I'll just post a couple I've stolen from the Internets.


I haven't seen it like this yet, but I'm sure I will eventually!


We totally ran across that bridge this morning. The place is huge! I think we've only hit a little bit of it so far. I'm looking forward to exploring the place and then exploring other places around here on our morning runs!

In other news, our AC is broken. It hasn't been as hot here as it has been back in Utah and Idaho, but it's been plenty hot, and it's humid here, too! Hopefully we will get it fixed tomorrow. At any rate, that's all I've got for the day. This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment