Tuesday, July 16, 2013

In Which We Get Cell Phones

Well, actually, we've had the phones for a while. We bought them from another teacher at our school for 10000 won (that's 10 dollars, in case you haven't figured that one out yet) for the pair, but we couldn't activate them until today, when we finally got these!


That is an alien registration card and you need it to do just about anything here. So, those finally came for us today, and we didn't waste any time getting our phones activated. Also, in Korea, they don't count incoming calls on your minutes! How cool is that? I mean, we're not going to be doing a ton of calling, but it's still pretty cool. Also, here's the coolest thing about these phones: LOOK WHAT THEY DO WHEN YOU CLOSE THEM:


So awesome! At any rate, that's about all I have to say for this post, except for one other thought that I've been meaning to put on here for a while. I think I've found one thing that they have over here that Nancy and I definitely need to invest in: His and Hers matching underwear. Okay, so I don't really want to invest in it, but really? Seems a little frivolous to me. At any rate, that's all I have for this post. This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment