Monday, June 24, 2013

In Which I Meet a Large Number of Korean Children

So, we went to work. I feel like I'm kind of going crazy on this blog. Don't worry, it will wear off a bit once I get a little more used to things here. Anyway, work was solid. Seems like it's going to be pretty easy. The teacher I'm going to be replacing acted like most of his students were absolute demons, but they seemed fine to me. Maybe it's because I look scarier than him with my size and my beard. He introduced me to the classes as "Cliff Teacher," so, for the students who can't pronounce my name, I will be "Creep Teacher." Awesome. Also, I learned today that if we put our garbage in the wrong bags, the people who collect it will go through it so they can find something to identify us so they can fine us. Sounds a little over the top to me. So, now I can look forward to something when we get back to the US: we can throw things away wherever we want and however we want. Anyway, that's all I've got for the moment. This is Captain Danger out.

1 comment: