Friday, October 18, 2013

In Which I Realize That We've Been Here For a While

Tonight, I finally came to a strong realization that we've been here in Korea for quite a while. Friday night is usually our date night, and we usually try to go somewhere pretty nice for dinner. Tonight, we went to McDonald's. And Nancy was totally cool with it. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was her idea. That fact, that we now consider McDonald's an okay date destination, shows me that we have definitely been in Korea for a while now. Not for too long, just for a while. I mean, I'm cool with it. I probably would have been cool with McDonald's for a date back home. Nancy wouldn't be, though. Anyway, I think I could probably repeat the point I'm making four or five more times in different ways. I'll refrain. I'll post a picture to end this one:

I'm pretty sure I haven't put this one on the blog before.

This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment