Friday, September 6, 2013

In Which Something Terrible Happens

So, I have something to tell the people who read our blog. It's a terrible thing. A travesty, really. I, Captain Danger, have developed a taste for kimchi. I thought it would never happen. I really did. I haven't even been eating it! But, the other day I just thought I'd try some, just to see if it really was as nasty as I remembered, and it wasn't! Dangit! I know it used to be nasty. I know I didn't used to be able to stand it. But now I don't mind the taste at all. It's not my favorite thing, and I'm not going to be buying it or ordering it at restaurants, but I can officially eat kimchi, and it's a terrible, terrible thing. At any rate, that's all I've got for the day. This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment